Spring is finally here!
The recipe was two pages long! Our team at 360 Cookware is full of regular people. Most of us enjoy cooking, but we’re not experts by any stretch, especially when it comes to how to boil eggs without a pot. That said, we believe boiling eggs is pretty simple. Especially when you’re using the Vapor Cooking Method.
If you haven’t tried hard-cooked (boiled) eggs in your 360 Cookware, now is the perfect time. All you need is one of our pans with a lid, a wet paper towel, and the eggs.
Perfectly Boiled Easter Eggs - Without Water!
It’s important that the eggs cook in a single layer. If you want to make more than 4 eggs, increase the eggs to the desired amount, cooking them in one of our larger pots. Be sure to use enough paper towels to cover the bottom whatever size pan you’re using.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 sheet paper towel, preferably unbleached
- Fold the paper towel to fit into the 1 Quart Saucepan.
- Wet the paper towel with water and place in the pot. (The towel shouldn’t be sitting in a pool of water. All the water should be held in the towel.)
- Place the eggs in a single layer on top of the wet towel.
- Cover the pot and heat over medium heat until steam just begins to escape from under the lid, about 3 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal then immediately reduce the heat to low.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes for soft-cooked eggs; cook 7 to 8 minutes for medium cooked eggs; cook 13 to 15 minutes for hard-cooked eggs.
If you don’t have one of our pans, now is the perfect time! You won’t believe how simple it is to “boil” eggs without water.
We welcome you to share your experiences with this simple way to prepare your Easter Eggs!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
If you prefer video instructions, check this out from our 360 Test Kitchen: